Harolds Stones near the village of Trellech in South Wales is a probable single stone row measuring 13.7m long, including three large upright orthostats situated within a valley with a restricted viewshed. The row is orientated north east to south west and stands within a medieval township and later field system. The central stone has a pair of cup-marks on one face. There are no other broadly contemporary monuments within the vicinity although the stones are depicted on a nearby sundial erected in 1689.
The 17th century sundial.